July 20, 2010

A little "down" lately...

I am feeling a little out of the loop tonight. Not sure why. Still just in a "down" mood. Maybe it's because I've been cooped up in my house for 3 days straight now. I need to get out. Maybe tomorrow DJ & I will go to the park or something. He can't like being stuck in the house all day, everyday either. I wish we had a fenced in yard for him to play in.

I am counting down until Donald gets home. We still have some time to go, and I am sooooooo ready for this deployment to be over. So thankful this is his last one for 3 years. I'm over it all and feel like I'm at a breaking point half the time over the smallest things. It will be so nice to have him home again. I know DJ misses him as well.

Well it is after midnight and I need sleep. It's not coming so easily tonight. I've been having problems sleeping again. Ever since I got back from my trip on Wednesday I have been sleeping on the couch. I can't sleep in my bed. I go through this every deployment. It feels so strange to sleep in the bed without him. Half the time I don't get to sleep for awhile. I just lay there. Atleast on the couch I can hear DJ when he wakes up in the morning, a little easier.

Well I am off to my couch. Hopefully DJ sleeps in, in the morning. Mommy here, could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment