March 28, 2009

Nesting?

Is that what they call it..? Nesting? Well..whatever it is...I think I may just be going through it..I have begun a weekend long goal of getting my house in order...and not just the main room's..ALL of them..

It started out with me waking the hubby up this morning so I could clean out the bedroom...and by "clean out" I mean take everything out and throw it in the living room...vacuum and then make him move around the furniture in there...and now I am taking everything out of the living room and putting it back in there in a nice orderly fashion...I'm just taking a break now..b/c I think I've already pushed myself a little to far in a short amount of time. (but that is how I'm used to doing things..start and don't stop until it's done!) As soon as I'm done w/ that...it's on to the bathroom and closet...

I think I am only doing this so I don't go up and rearrange all 3 pieces of furniture in the baby's room for the 100th time...there is nothing else I can do in the room until after the baby showers...but sometimes I ignore that fact and make up a reason to do it anyway..lol. (don't worry I got yelled at by the hubby last time I moved it all by myself..so now I just have him do it.)

I just wish I could have everything done all nice and clean and pretty...(if I had a magic wand..you bet I would be using it right now)...I just get so tired very easily right now..and end up making myself sick if I do to much..I don't realize it until it's to late though. So now I am making myself slow down..(hey I have 2.5'ish months to do it all).

Oh and my lesson of the day...
Mt. Dew is def. a no-no..now
..although it is my favorite soda. I haven't had much soda/sweet tea in awhile (trying to cut back on the caffeine!)...and today I was REALLY wanting some..so hubby went to the store..yeah I learned real quickly that I can't drink it..

Well this is my little update..I think I'm going to get myself an ice cold glass of water..(I'm tired of drinking water..lol)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Enjoy it..the weather is nice.
:)

-Robyn-

No comments:

Post a Comment