March 31, 2009

Glucose...Hemoglobin...FRG...Heartburn

So I did my glucose test..they said if everything came back alright then they wouldn't call me..Friday came and went and I was excited b/c there was no call from my doctor telling me to come in and do the 3 hour glucose test..Then Monday came..4:45pm, right before they close..I get a phone call saying that my test came back perfectly fine but my hemoglobin levels were pretty low. And apparently that puts you at risk for low birth weight, pre-term birth and a few other thing's I think...so I have to go on iron tablets. She said I (meaning my belly) is measuring right where it is supposed to be...and his heart beat is very strong.

I go to the doctor again next week...it should just be a normal check up. I'm not sure when I start my weekly appointments...32 weeks maybe..?

I am about to start looking for someone to do my maternity pics sometime in early May. Donald has actually agreed to do them with me...those of you who know him...know that this was a miracle...it took me FOREVER and some begging to get him to do pics with me over a year ago.(we didn't have any of us)...Now to find a photographer that isn't that expensive!..Maybe I will ask on subwives? We shall see.

I had my meeting about the FRG..There are 3 of us getting it set up with the command support team and the Ombudsman..There will be no president, etc.. (We are I guess you would say co-chairs?) We have alot of work to do and planning to get done. I'm still waiting to find out if my website idea has been approved by the Captain..I made a mock one for him to look at...so hopefully he likes the idea.

Not to much else going on here...I've just been feeling utterly exhausted no matter how much sleep I get and I've started to get heartburn every night...but I guess that is all part of being pregnant.

I guess I am off to bed. The sound of the rain may actually help me sleep. :) Normally I do not like it when it rains, but for some reason tonight it's kind of soothing. Yes...I am weird.

Hope everyone had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment