March 26, 2009

Pics..Pics..and oh yeah..MORE Pics..

So yeah I know...I'm slacking...I never remember to blog...and when I do remember...I am already exhausted and getting ready for bed...I'll make more of an effort! [[I promise!]]

Let's see...what's been happening..

My "little" brother Justin graduated bootcamp! I'm so proud of him. He is in AIT right now and will be home shortly and then he is off to Texas where he is to be stationed at..He will be leaving for Iraq in June or Feb...we are not sure yet.
[[Yeah...he's my little brother alright..lol.]]


[[Justin & some of his buddies..Graduation Day!]]

My Mom, Danae, and one of my other brother's [[Kevin]] all went to Fort Sill to see him...we got to see this really cool place called "The Holy City"...which was amazing..words won't even do it justice...Here some pics..maybe they will help:








I have alot more on myspace if your interested.. :)


Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks....Thing's have been going pretty good..DJ has begun to kick non-stop..lol. It's cute..even when I am trying to sleep at night and I feel like there is a war going on in my stomach. I go to the doctor today for my glucose test..hopefully it comes back fine..(diabetes runs in both side's of our family). I have my baby showers coming up so I am excited for those...
April is going to be a busy busy month for me between baby showers, compass, the FRG, my birthday, and Nicole's wedding...but if I stay busy maybe this will all pass a little faster...beside's I like to stay busy...especially here lately.

Oh..here's a couple belly pics before I go...(I'm going to take a short nap before the doctors..I've been up since 5!...so I am tired):






Alright peeps..I'm out. I will be back next week.
Enjoy.
:-)


[[Robyn]]

















1 comment:

  1. Look at how cute you are!!! I love belly shot pictures. You won't regret taking those.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete