April 10, 2009

A little bit of a vent..

I'm kind of bummed right now, but I guess I should be used to changes...every time we seem to set a plan so that Donald can participate thing's get changed. I think I may just give up ever having him around to celebrate anything.

So he calls me tonight before he goes to bed (he's on duty)..and tells me that he was told they are starting shift work...so I asked when...his reply "next week". Well the baby shower's are next weekend and they were planned next weekend so he could go to the friends one and just be apart of it...but now he can't. He's not allowed to take leave during shift work...which I do understand..it's just not possible and if he were able to, it would be screwing some people pretty badly, which I'm not at all for. I'm just a little aggravated with it. And yes I know..I'm overreacting..but I just wanted him to be able to be there and be apart of it all. I should be used to schedule changes by now..It's been almost 3 years. I guess I just needed to vent a little. I know his job can't help what need's to be done, and they can't cater to every want of every person...but it's just a little aggravating sometimes I guess. Can I just blame this reaction on my hormones and be done with it?..

1 comment:

  1. Girl, it's not just the hormones. Well, the hormones can make it a tad worse. I have had many times where I just didn't.get.it. It's okay to get ticked, too. Sure, it can't be helped, but sometimes you just can't grin and bear it. I'm sorry your plans got all messed up. Hopefully, everything else will work out!

    ReplyDelete